Check out Parajunkee & Alison Can Read for more information on this Friday blog hop and to sign up and join the fun.
This week an activity:
Create a reading list for the imaginary English Lit class you'll be teaching this semester.
Ooooo this is a fun one. There are so many books to choose from, but here it goes:
1. The Harry Potter Series (yes all 7 books!)
2. Divergent by Veronica Roth
3. The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
4. Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
5. The Great Gatsby F. Scott Fitzgerald
6. Pretty Amy by Lisa Burstein
So what about you? What would you require? Do you like any of my choices?