Saturday, July 6, 2013

Liebster Award


First off, I'd like to send a HUGE thank you to Fel Wetzig for nominating me for the Liebster. Check out her blog for some excerpts to her amazing novels, writing resources, and to learn more about her editing services!

So what is the Liebster? 
The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, valued, kind, and welcome. Sweet huh? Blogging is about building a community and it’s a great way to connect with other bloggers and help spread the word about newer bloggers/blogs.


Liebster Rules

  1. List eleven random facts about me.
  2. Nominate eleven bloggers for the Liebster Blog Award.
  3. Notify the bloggers.
  4. Ask eleven questions the bloggers must answer upon receiving the nomination.
  5. Answer the eleven questions you were asked when you were nominated.
  6. Link back to the person who nominated you.

11 Random Facts:

  1. My first car was a Pontiac Grand Am
  2. I hate 2 door cars
  3. I used to work in a bank….in a grocery store.
  4. I could eat nachos everyday for the rest of my life.
  5. I couldn’t finish the Hunger Games.
  6. I was obsessed with The Outsiders in high school.
  7. I love Swedish Fish candy.
  8. I’m Team Stefan
  9. Edward and Bella’s baby freaked me out.
  10. I wish I went to high school in the 80s just to wear a pale, purple, fluffy prom dress.
  11. I am counting down the days until Gringotts opens at Universal Orlando.


11 Questions for me:

1. What’s your favorite drink to accompany your writing? 
COFFEE!!

2. What was the hardest scene you’ve ever written?
I always struggle with death scenes.

3. What was the last book you read? 
Elixir by Jennifer L. Armentrout (amazing series if you haven’t read it!)

4. What is the most you’ve ever written in a day? 
2500 words

5. Do you have a “guilty pleasure” book? 
Anything Cassandra Clare or Jennifer L. Armentrout

6. Where is your favorite place to write? 
The family room, on the old worn leather couch with loud music.

7. What was your favorite book as a child? 
Blubber by Judy Blume

8. Who is your biggest supporter of your writing? 
My husband

9. Who is your favorite character to write? 
My current MC Lexi. She’s snarky, has great fashion sense, and big heart hidden underneath it all.

10. What was the most annoying nickname you ever had? 
Only one I’ve ever had is Mer (Mare). Wasn’t really annoying though.

11. Rollercoaster or Tilt-a-Whirl? 
Definitely a rollercoaster!


Blogs I nominate:

11 Questions for Bloggers:

1.Favorite book you’ve read in 2013?
2. Plain or peanut M&Ms?
3. Who is your favorite author?
4. City you’d most like to visit?
5. What 2013 release (book or movie) are you most excited about?
6. Beach or mountains?
7. Most epic couple book or movie?
8. Morning person or night owl?
9. Why did you start blogging?
10. You favorite blog and why?
11. Favorite Disney Princess?


4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award. A purple fluffy prom dress sounds awesome! Would have to have the big bouncy hair to go with it though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, it would take hours to get my hair to bounce. Some matching purple eye shadow would be cool. And prom would have to be in the gym ala Pretty in Pink :)

      Delete